The protection of your personal data is very important for this company, so this PRIVACY NOTICE, prepared to comply with the Federal Law on Protection of personal data held by individuals, intends to inform you about the type of personal data that We collect from you, how we use, manage and leverage them, and with whom we share them.
As a worker in some of our activities, we may ask you for information about:
• Personal information: name, age, address, telephone, sex, date of birth, nationality, who you live with, height, weight, people who depend on you, marital status.
• Official proofs that prove your identity: IMSS numbers, CURP, RFC, military card, passport, class number and driver’s license, as well as a letter without a criminal record.
• Health status and personal habits: health status, chronic diseases, playing a sport, belongs to a sports club, favorite hobby and your goal in life.
• Family data: name, address, occupation of his father, mother, wife (or) and children.
• School information: name, address, period and title received at: elementary, middle, high school, professional, business, or others. In addition to the studies that are currently being carried out.
• Data from previous and current jobs: Period in which you provided your services, company name, address, telephone number, position held, wages, reason for separation, name of your boss and references, this of the last 4 jobs .
• Personal references: name, address, telephone numbers, occupation and time to get to know him. 3 references.
• General information: How did you hear about the job? Do you have relatives who work in this company? It was established? Did you join? Do you have life insurance? Can travel? Do you want to change your place of residence? The date you can report to work.
• Financial data: you have debts and amounts, your spouse works, lives in your own house, pays the rent and how much you have, has your own car, has other income.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
This company collects your personal data for the following purposes:
• Confirm your identity
• Understand your job needs
• Provide security to this company and our clients.
• Prepare procedures such as: employment contract, IMSS, INFONAVIT, credentials and procedures with our clients.
• Profile of the position to perform
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Your personal data is processed by:
• Personnel from the Human Talent, Project Management and Finance department of this company, in order to prepare their employment contract, internal credentials, procedures with Social Security and Infonavit, letters, payroll, scheduling and routes.
• The client: Access to plants, identification credentials, confirm their identity, confirm the legality of their stay within their facilities according to their policies.
HOW CAN YOU LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You cannot limit the use of your personal information because it is essential to your hiring and monitoring during your stay in this company. More informal in the email: email@example.com
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL OR OPPOSE THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or renewal of consent can be carried out by submitting a written request to our address addressed to the manager of the Human Talent department.
HOW TO KNOW THE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates, so we are committed to keeping you informed of such situation through any of the following means:
• Systems or web platforms.
• Post in the office
• In the first communication we have with you after the change.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, you can direct it to:
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The postal address to the manager of the Human Talent department and / or General Management.